so william is named william gregory pearson, but with the latest trend for "green" living, we should have considered "green" as his middle name. chad and i strive to live a green lifestyle in the ways that we can, and we've always hoped that we can bring will up to have the same types of values that we share. come to find out, he's the one teaching us, or rather making us implement some "green" living...
1. walk places, don't drive. (william HATES his car seat...thus we walk everywhere that we can---darn that green living)
2. limit water use by cutting down on showers (william keeps me busy all day long, wanting to be held, bounced, fed, changed, burped, etc...there's no time for frequent showers, thus---i'm becoming greener in more ways than one)
3. hang clothes to dry (so in our quest to use cloth diapers, it turns out the best way to get rid of the stains...and william makes sure to stain them...is to hang them on the line)---works better than any other chemicals and it cuts back on our dryer use (and we do a lot of laundry these days). (my bff actually turned me on to this tip---but william keeps us doing it)
4. get lots of exercise. (william forces us to use the yoga ball for over an hr. each day---dang that boy loves to bounce)
5. drink lots of herbal tea. (come to find out mother's milk organic tea with fennel seed and fenugreek are good at helping keep up the milk supply...that boy loves the milk supply)
so in our quest to be raising will with our values, it turns out he's already part of this green generation. william 'green' pearson.